Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Back to School

Well Christmas Break is officially over.  The kids went back to school today, and while it's nice having them home, I do look forward to getting back into a daily routine, even if the daily routine means we are busy, busy, BUSY!!  The two older kids are in multiple after school activities, so our afternoons can become quite hectic and with all the paper work they bring home from school, dance, sports, etc it's easy to misplace something, and no one wants to be that mom, you know the one who forgets to send the permission slip back for the field trip, or doesn't bring the dance costume on dress rehearsal day. So, a few years back I went on a hunt for a system to keep all their important paperwork in one place. This is what I came up with:



I went over to the office supply store and found two magnetic wall files (one for each kid) and stuck them on the side of my fridge and VOILA!!! All their paperwork is easily found (and off my counter top).

No comments:

Post a Comment