Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things I'm Loving Right Now

Right now I have two sick boys in the house, the little guy and the hubs. They are both passed out on the couches in the living room, and while there's a whole ton of things I could be doing around the house, I'm hiding out in my room so I don't wake them. So I figured I'd let you know about some things I'm absolutely LOVING at the moment.  None of these are really new products so you may already use them, but if not, you may just want to try them out.


Oxo Good Grips POP Storage Container
I received one of these bad boys for Christmas. It's a little on the pricey side for a storage container, but I feel it's worth it. If you ever were to get pathetically excited about a plastic storage container this would be the one. The POP button creates an airtight seal and it just fits better in my cabinet.  I have the 4qt one and use it for my sugar and would like to get more of them for my flour, powdered sugar, etc, etc.



 

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles
This product is A-MAZING! The fact that it's a drugstore item makes it even better. I was using Benefit's BOI-ING and while I liked that I like this better and it's half the cost! I have it in shade Fair.  They also have a pink shade (I believe it's called brightener) and want to try that out as well. With this product you just dab a little under each eye and then LIGHTLY blend out with your ring finger. Don't use the sponge applicator to blend.  It blends really nice and does a good job hiding under eye circles and just brightens up the whole under eye area.


Yoplait Greek Yogurt in Honey Vanilla
Never thought Greek Yogurt would be something I would love.  Greek yogurt is good for you people. Much better than regular yogurt. It has about double the protein and half the sugar. When I hear something is good for me I figure I should be eating it. So I tried Greek yogurt after Greek yogurt and I hated it. I couldn't even trick myself into eating it. I thought all these people on the Greek yogurt band wagon are out of their minds.  Then I stumbled upon this gem and guess what?! It's deeeeeelicious! I actually prefer this over regular yogurt now.  I've tried a few of their other flavors and they were good too, but this one is my favorite.


Well that's all for now. Let me know if you use these products or if you try them what you think of them. 

*Disclaimer: I have not been paid or compensated otherwise by OXO, Maybelline, or Yoplait to write this. These are my honest thoughts and opinions about the products and wanted to share them with you because I enjoy them and think you would too.


No comments:

Post a Comment