Thursday, April 5, 2012

Stretch your beauty dollars a little farther

I am a product junkie, and most of the time I can not wait to finish a product so I can try another.   However, there are my holy grail products that when they get down to the end I panic if I don't have another one standing by. I would try so hard to get every little drop out of the bottle and then I discovered this trick and couldn't believe how much product was still in the tube. It's usually at least a few more days worth.  Now this won't work for all products, only those that come in tubes.

 This works for products in tubes like this. 
(This product is one of my favorite hair products by the way)




 Cut the tube in half.
You can now scoop out remaining product.


 To store push bottom half into the top half


This tube fit together nicely so I left it like this. If I have a tube where I feel air will
get in and dry out the product I will then put it in a Ziploc bag.




No comments:

Post a Comment