Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Things I'm Loving

Things around my house have been crazy busy lately. But that's a good thing.  As I have a spare minute I figured I'd share are a few things that I've been loving lately...


Taste of Home Mobile App
I've had a subscription to the Taste of Home magazine for as long as I can remember.  Love love love the magazine.  Their recipes are wonderful and I can make any of them for the first time and serve them to guests and not have to worry that they won't taste good.  So of course when I found out they had an app I had to get it! They have about a dozen or so recipes in each "collection" and they add new collections every so often. Usually around a holiday. It's really nice if your having a hard time of thinking something to make and it offers a lot of nice seasonal options!



Smoothie Cup
So, I'm not sure that it's actually called a smoothie cup but when I look at it that's what I think so smoothie cup it is! Anyways, I picked this up at Kohl's but I'm sure you could find them anywhere. Awhile back I got into making these Green Smoothies and I just LOVE them. I drink them about 3 times a week and recently started putting them in this so I could drink them on my way to work or on the way to dropping the kids off at school.



 This Picture
I took this picture of the hubs and my youngest on Mother's Day. I just love it.


*Disclaimer: I have not been paid or compensated otherwise to write this. These are my honest thoughts and opinions about the products and wanted to share them with you because I enjoy them and think you would too.



No comments:

Post a Comment